Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Blog Drought

Man is it dry around here!

  • The woman who served up my chai today had braces. Why does it seem that lately I feel like everyone with braces looks a whole lot better than me?

  • It's starting to get harder to say "s" at the moment, especially when it occurs in the middle or end of sentences. My bite is ever changing and, with it, my speech. I'm slightly worried, but there's still more time. I'm thinking of taking a voice class come Jan/Feb just to get things working again.

  • If everything goes as planned I will get my braces off in 4 months. Yikes! I've already starting planning in my mind the next steps--teeth whitening (the Crest Whitestrips will soon have a flat surface to adhere to!), and some possible tooth shaping since I have a few oddly shaped teeth.

Well, that's it for now, kids! Me and my braces are off to enjoy some chai!

1 Comments:

Blogger Listy-loo said...

Can we have a teeth whitening party when you get your braces off. I have been wanting to do that for about 2 years!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home