Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm ready for my close-up

This is a picture taken at my company's holiday party back in December. I had brought my camera just in case, but never thought it would be turned around on me! Cab and I were sitting at the table and he took a photo of the two of us. Without thinking, I smiled big, and then there it was...my big mouth! I kept looking at the picture saying, "my mouth is so big." But from there, I just kept going, smiling big for tons of pics. It was so liberating because for as long as I can remember, I always had these close-mouthed smiles--like I was hiding something, which I was. Hopefully I'll learn to open up and smile big in other ways, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Girl Ray said...

That's my girl!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

I love this picture of you! I am glad to see that the blog drought is over.

10:59 PM  
Blogger MXF said...

I have known you for eleven years and I've never seen this smile. It's beautiful!

2:27 AM  
Blogger Girl Ray said...

PS. You barely even notice the braces in this picture; just how beautiful you are!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home