Monday, July 23, 2007

Scott Baio is 45 and Single!

So, I was flipping through the channels and came across yet another celebrity reality show on VH1. Scott Baio. Remember Charles in Charge? Wow, what a hunk! Well, I guess he's looking for a wife or something and the bit that I caught was him describing his ideal woman. A 5'4" redhead with braces!
Um, okay, just kidding.

I think he mentioned "blond" in there somewhere, and maybe just a touch of "great body". But what got my attention was that he said he liked imperfect teeth. Scott Baio, what does that mean? And how come I didn't know this before I got braces?

But, seriously, I've got Cab--Scott Baio's got nothing on him!

I think in general lots of people are into imperfection...in other people. It's what makes a person unique. Embracing that imperfection in yourself is what's difficult, but when you do, you scream confident, sexy and attractive. What could be better than that?

2 Comments:

Blogger Girl Ray said...

I recently heard, "It's only a problem if you think (or make) it a problem!"

But in the acting world...everybody's got their 2 cents (and everybody thinks they're God).

3:13 PM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

Is that your own personal autographed picture of Scott Baio? If so, you have some serious explaining to do!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home