Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Free Stuff for the "Special Girl"


Since getting braces, I've noticed that I've also been getting lucky (well, not that lucky!) But I do feel like someone is looking out for me--here are some of my treats:


  • One day at Starbucks I ordered my usual: iced grande soy chai. They made me a venti! Free chai--now that's just too much!

  • A Juan Valdez coffee shop opened up a few weeks ago in my building at work. Last week they were giving out free coffee everyday from 11AM-1PM. At first glance, this doesn't seem like a treat, especially since I don't like coffee. But, it turned out that they were giving away anything on the menu--in any size! They happen to have crazy concoctions there--like some sort of coffee-mango frappuccino thing. So, one day I got the coffee-mango thing--but hold the coffee! Another day I got a coffee milkshake (enough milk and sugar makes coffee delectable!). All for free!

  • And, now to the grand prize winner: I ordered some undies online at the Gap. I received my package(s) on Friday and they sent me double the order while only charging me once! So, now I have double the undies. Isn't life fabulous!

2 Comments:

Blogger TinselTeeth said...

The best part is they're great for doing yoga in--they stay perfectly in place and don't show through my yoga pants! The worse thing is having a teacher showing off her undies!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I'm so jealous! =D

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home