Sunday, April 09, 2006

Losing Weight On Braces

There might be a hole in my theory of weight loss with braces. I didn't count on the fact of replacing my usual lunch of salads and diet coke with mashed potatoes and macaroni & cheese. The initial five day experiment was great--a few smoothies a day and you feel svelte and amazing. But one cannot live on smoothie alone. But, luckily, in a few days I get on the bottom braces and I can cheerfully go back to smoothies and a flatter stomach. Boy, I can't wait until I can eat a french bread pizza again!

3 Comments:

Blogger MXF said...

Can you eat Jello-O? It's lo-cal and filling. And having had it recently, I can say it's actually much better than I ever remember it being.

4:38 PM  
Blogger TinselTeeth said...

Jell-O is a great idea--I just need to find a drab-colored Jell-O so it won't stain the brackets!

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALSO fat free/sugar free Jello PUDDING is awesome- especially the white chocolate! =)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home