Thursday, May 25, 2006

Kissing With Braces: The Aftermath

I have come to the conclusion that kissing with braces is not that much different than kissing without braces. They don't get in the way, lips don't get caught in the brackets...it's actually kind of disappointing!

I did get to say things like, "I've never kissed a boy with my braces before," which is certainly enticing. It suddenly dawned on me that, for men in their 30's, kissing a girl with braces can be a real turn on.

So, yes, to give an update on my last post, the cute architect boy did call. We did go out. Twice. We did kiss.

The only thing I noticed was that the next day it felt like there were railroad tracks running through the inside of my cheeks. Just a little sore. Though, a friend of mine mentioned that she always felt like her mouth was sore after kissing a new boy.

So, again, kissing with braces is no big deal.

Except that it's kissing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Girl Ray said...

I'll never forget my first kiss with braces, which I think was also my first kiss. "Wait, I might cut you!"
"I don't care," handsome boy replied! Yes, yes, yes!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember having any problems kissing with my braces either- glad you're having similar success! =D

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home