Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tinselteeth Tango


I took my first tango class last week at Dance Manhattan. If you know me well, you know I've been wanting to learn the tango for a while now. The good thing about the class is that you don't need to arrive with a partner since you rotate partners throughout the class.

My second partner of the night introduced himself and then said, "You're not the only one in the class with braces." He then smiled with a full mouth of metal. It was a classic Sex and the City moment! Two people with braces trying to dance the tango...it makes me giggle!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The World Needs More Sex and the City Moments.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! =D

8:14 AM  
Blogger MXF said...

Your braces are leading on to a new life!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope u didn't get your braces stuck together after class!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home