Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Top 10 Things I Love About Having Braces

1. it's a reason to have a blog

2. i will have straight teeth when this whole thing is said and done

3. it gives me a sense of accomplishment to finally cross it off my "to-do" list

4. learning to love split pea soup

5. discovering the joy of drinking everything through a straw

6. trying fun new dental hygiene products

7. at work i can cover up the fact that I'm bringing a tampon to the bathroom by also bringing my toothbrush

8. getting picked up at a bar with the line "are you into heavy metal?"

9. it makes me unique (well, sort of)

10. practicing my smile in the mirror when I'm all alone

5 Comments:

Blogger Listy-loo said...

Great list. Do you think it is worth all the discomfort? I think my braces were worth it.

2:53 PM  
Blogger TinselTeeth said...

It's TOTALLY worth it!!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

did 8 really happen?!?! =D

11:23 PM  
Blogger MXF said...

I love split pea soup and straws and crossing things off of my to-do list! Yeah for you.

1:59 PM  
Blogger TinselTeeth said...

#8 absolutely happened--that's how I met cute architect boy!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home