Monday, June 26, 2006

AWB Sightings

Over the last few months I can't get over how many adults with braces (AWBs) I've seen. There was one working at Victoria's Secret and I said to her, "Look, I have braces, too!" She smiled, but probably thought I was crazy. There were two AWBs in the same subway car one day--with me, that's three! I thought I had hit the jackpot. I was waiting in line at Starbucks and there were two "business professionals" in front of me. The woman turned slightly, I saw her profile, and then I saw silver glowing from her mouth. At first I thought I was seeing things, but, no, I readjusted my line of sight and, sure enough, the woman in the conservative business suit was officially an AWB.

There's something about seeing that shiny glimmer under someone's lips that makes me smile.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for AWB

4:22 PM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

did you see the AWB on "Jeopardy" tonight? =)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Girl Ray said...

Now you've got me looking! Notice girl behind counter at Jacques Torres Chocolates!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

Lovely, it's been waaay too long- we need a new post from you!!! =) Still seeing that guy?

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home