Wednesday, August 02, 2006

There's Something Different About You


Yesterday I had dinner with cute architect boy ("cab"). We went to a Malaysian restaurant in Little Italy--his suggestion. Since half the menu items said "Please ask your server for advise (sic) before ordering this," I asked cab to order for me. After ordering a fairly tame meal, he said to me, "You have clear braces on the top and silver on the bottom."

Is he just noticing this? I thought to myself.

Is the lighting in here brighter than normal? I pondered, looking around the restaurant.

I said, Yes I do.

Then he asked me to smile because he wanted to see.

I told him I would only let him see when the lights were turned out and his eyes were closed. And since I agreed to a restaurant with chicken feet and pork intestines, he agreed that this was a fair deal. I managed to get some gelato out of him as well--we were in Little Italy after all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Listy-loo said...

This sounds like a scene out of a romantic movie. Sigh!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home