Wednesday, June 21, 2006

You should be in pictures

with braces? I think I'm going to take the leap and see if there's a market out there in the film/tv/commercial/print world for adults with braces. I've been told I could even pass as a teenager, so it might come in handy.

A friend told me, though, that with the "clear" braces on top, I might be at a disadvantage since you can't see them as well. Man, should have gone for all silver!

My plan is to get a list of casting directors, take photos of myself with braces and send that along with my regular headshot. It can't hurt to try. Right? If nothing else, it could serve as my pre-preparation for when my braces do come off.

2 Comments:

Blogger MXF said...

Making the most of your braces...new experiences...good going!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

VERY smart idea. there may even be roles where the character is supposed to have braces and they'd rather have an actress with real braces than try to fake them! =D

GOOD LUCK!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home